- Torque value accurate to + / – 10%.
- Provides 20 degree overrun when maximum torque is reached.
- Overrun provides user with unmistakable feedback when torque value is reached.
- Polymer T-Handle ergonomically designed for comfortable four-finger & palm grip.
- Color-coded tension markings on both sides.
- 12mm wide Zinc shaft has 50% thicker walls – stronger than other Torque tools.
- Magnetic 1/4″ hex bit retention makes bit changes easy.
- Torque accuracy life-cycle exceeds 5000 cycles.
- Simple to Judge – If the logo is worn, the tool is past life.
- Replacing the tool costs less than other tool’s calibration service.
- Height: 64.5 mm, 2 1/2 inches.
- Width: 81 mm, 3.18 inches.
- Weight: Approx. 75 grams.
- 1 Year limited consumer warranty.
Check with the manufacturer of your components and fittings for proper torque specifications. Always follow Manufacturer guidelines for installation and removal of nuts, bolts and screws.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 1 in|
Prestacycle warrants all Prestacycle hand tools to be free of defective material or workmanship for 5 years, and under the conditions stated herein. This warranty does not apply to standard wear items such as tool ends and tool bits. This warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement of product found to be defective. Prestacycle assumes no liability for loss due to failure of any product to perform satisfactorily. Prestacycle makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, except that of title. Any and all other warranties are expressly disclaimed.
This warranty applies under conditions of intended use and is exclusive of equipment subjected to: Failure to follow recommended assembly and service procedures, Lack of proper maintenance, excessive duty cycle, exposure to the elements, shipping damage and modification not authorized by Prestacycle. No warranty claims will be honored without prior authorization for repair from Prestacycle. Any replaced or repaired equipment will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty term only.